Our Health, Safety and Environmental Policy has been established to promote our strong drive for excellence and ensure the continual development of our product offering to ensure that we strive to ensure every customer is satisfied.
The following statements can see the Hydro Dynamic Pipe Engineering commitment to QHSE.
- To ensure each and every job is technically and professionally complete.
- To ensure that each item manufactured by HDPE is extensively tested and checked to ensure it meets our customers’ requirements
- To ensure customer satisfaction upon completion.
- To provide on time delivery of our products
- To address all safety, health and environmental issues relevant to our business.
- To take immediate action in the event of a complaint.
- Utilize up-to-date information for the enhancement of product performance and service delivery.
- Ensure the education, interest and awareness training of new employees in work safe methods before
the assumption of duty.
- Ensure that the organization is a safe place to work, and that the environment, facilities, equipment and
substances are subject to safe systems of work in order to prevent risks to health and/or employee
- Promote personal responsibility and effort in the employee to avoid and prevent health hazards/ injuries
to themselves and to others and to co-operate with the organization to comply with its duties, requirements and statutory obligations
- Ensure that safety is a line management responsibility.
- Minimize the environmental impact of the manufacturing process
- Display and publicize this statement and review it at least annually.
- Top management commits to promote continuous development throughout the organization to meet the ever changing customer requirements